Machines for mid-sized woodworking companies
Pentho Compact 4
The Pentho Compact 4 is our advanced tenoner. It operates manually and has 2 vertical Prolock spindles of 200 mm. This allows you to make a complete window to size without any tool changes.
- All movements are manual adjustable
- 7” touch panel for starting motors and job recipes in own language
- Total table swiveling +60° / -60°
- Round backing wood available
- Digital length-fence 2.4 with 1 swiveling backstop
- High-quality saw and tenon heads installed
Turn your setup time into valuable production time
Upgrade your Pentho Compact 4 with a High-Performance Pack, to get a fully CNC-automated tenoner.
Profil Compact 2
The advanced Profil Compact 2 moulder is produced with 2 spindles without top bearing.
- 7” touch panel in own language
- First spindle can jump in and out to avoid breakout during storm-proofing
- Both spindles can turn left and right
- Automatic stormproof cycles
- All tools for one product type can be installed
- Easy tool changeover for different product
- Integrated feeding device; CNC available
Find a Vertongen dealer
Vertongen is a Belgium-based company with distributors all over the world. All of them are knowledgeable about the operation and use of our machines.
Want to know more about Vertongen, our machines, how they work, and how to implement them into your operations?
Contact us and get ready to revolutionize your production process or contact a local supplier.