Machines for general woodworking companies
Pentho Compact 3
The Pentho Compact 3 is our universal tenoner. It has a noise-reduced cut-off saw, two tenon heads and a vertical Prolock spindle adjustable to an accuracy of 0.1 mm.
- All movements are manual adjustable
- 7” touch panel for starting motors and job recipes in own language
- Total table swiveling +60° / -60°
- Round backing wood available
- Digital length-fence 2.4 with 1 swiveling backstop
- High-quality saw and tenon heads installed
Convert your set-up time into valuable production time
Upgrade your Pentho Compact 3 with our High-Performance pack
Find a Vertongen dealer
Vertongen is a Belgium-based company with distributors all over the world. All of them are knowledgeable about the operation and use of our machines.
Want to know more about Vertongen, our machines, how they work, and how to implement them into your operations?
Contact us and get ready to revolutionize your production process or contact a local supplier.